Monday, October 26, 2009

More Thoughts on New York 23

I wrote this in an email for my sister, asking her to share the last NY 23 post with a few of her friends, colleagues. Decided I'd just put it here, too.

I can't even begin to link to the thousands of posts and tweets that mirror my sentiments. Or communicate the groundswell of enthusiasm, anger, determination... that this is not going to be business-as-usual. This is the first salvo. Ignore us now at your peril in 2010.

Gov Pawlenty (MN) endorsed Hoffman today. You'll see more getting on the bandwagon, but where were they BEFORE it became politically expedient to endorse? Support Hoffman or look like a loser. Try and claim leadership of a grassroots tidal wave and lose even more--

And where is Huckabee, and Romney? Newt is nuts. I appreciate what he did in '94 and the Contract With America, but he needs to focus on being a historian. He belongs in the past. We need new leadership.

And we'll find it on our own. No party is going to corrupt this movement. NY 23 is the catalyst and I think it will be a blowout for Hoffman.

"Can you hear us now?",  is not directed to the administration only.

No comments: