Friday, January 15, 2010

Massachusetts Can Lead the Way Once Again

New polls show that Scott Brown leads in Massachusetts and he needs our help. I've signed up to call from home, something I did for the Palin campaign. Yes, Palin... because we had no hope at all til Sarah joined the ticket. And I would not have worked as hard for the centrist (I am being charitable, re: centrist) McCain without a true conservative at his side.

I thought we'd win New York 23 and we probably did. Just that the machine went into full-fury and precincts were not counted, under-reported, all the same issues that plagued Minnesota and gave us the fool, Franken.

That can't happen Tuesday. The margin has to be huge. Large enough that even the corrupt MA political machine, augmented by the Chicago thugs, in full complicity with the main stream media -- the win has to be so large that even those factions won't dare disparage the outcome.

Bloomberg.com is reporting that the Senate is considering reconciliation, pushing this health care debacle down our throats with only 51 votes. The Senate may take that road, but the House members will balk at political suicide. Can you imagine the shock that a Scott Brown win would generate? They might finally hear us--

AP sources, via Breitbart.com are reporting that Obama is headed over to help Coakley Sunday. This against all conventional wisdom since the last time he rode in to save the day both his candidates lost. And we know the messiah does NOT like to lose... and how will the Obamaites ever spin this one? Three strikes and you're out. We could only hope the rules were so straightforward as baseball. I do believe that Obama's presence will serve to energize Scott Brown's supporters. After all, corruption from the Chicago machine, via the White House, will mesh perfectly with the corruption and total lack of moral courage of Attorney General Coakley.

I've already contributed to Scott Brown's campaign. More than I can afford -- as my dear husband just told me (he's still in shock at the total) and I'll be in the doghouse -- at least til Scott wins. But can I afford the consequences if the liberals keep that seat? We are perilously close to losing our Nation and once again, true citizen Patriots in Massachusetts can lead the way.

Volunteer. Donate. Continue to pray for our Nation.

No comments: